ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TO BE ENFORCED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Vendors will be allowed to enter festival grounds at 4:30 a.m. At that time they MUST unload and REMOVE all vehicles. They may then come back to set up.
- You may enter and leave the festival on East Main at Laurel Street or West Main at Grove Street. All other entrances will be barricaded. Passes will be needed.
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY 7:30 a.m. OR CITATIONS WILL BE WRITTEN.
- Barricades will be filled with water at 7:30 a.m. and should NOT be moved. Again, citations will be issued.
- Parking will be available at the Farmers Market parking lot on West Water Street, the Gaston College-Lincoln Campus on South Aspen Street and the Lincolnton High School on North Aspen Street.
- Vendors may NOT begin closing down until 4:00 p.m. unless they are sold out. Vehicles may not be brought in until 4:30 p.m. All vehicles MUST be out by 6:00 p.m. Citations will be issued if you are not.
- The Lincolnton City Council passed an ordinance in 2007 that DOES NOT allow animals of any sort on festival grounds unless it is part of the festival and is approved by the Board of Directors. (Guide dogs are permitted) Citations will be issued if animals are brought in.
- Due to drought conditions, no charcoal grills are allowed.
- Do NOT block the fire hydrants.