Maybe the fresh apples by the bag or bushel are the biggest attraction. Some say they come for the homemade fried apple pies and full apple pies. It could be the local entertainment and food, the children’s activities, or the family friendly, alcohol-free atmosphere that continues to draw the crowds. We offer:
• The largest and oldest festival in Lincoln County
• Alcohol free, safe, country fair-style hospitality
• 5 local apple growers
• 3 stages of local musical talent of all types
• 200 regional handcrafters, businesses, and non-profits
• Food prepared or sponsored by Lincoln County non-profits
• Ag City with hands-on agricultural exhibits
• Destination Innovation – An industrial exhibit featuring local manufacturers, technical education, and job fair
• Carnival rides and concessions
• A Kid’s Orchard where every child gets a prize
• A regional farmer’s market
We branch out.
“Wall to wall people” is the easiest way to describe our attendance. Consider nine blocks, side streets and parking lots, as well as our massive Court Square. We haven’t officially counted recently, but we expect that it’s in excess of 60,000 visitors from Lincoln County and all over NC – a great place to expose your business to a broad demographic.
• Website and social media including Facebook with more than 6450 followers.
• Signage during the festival. Logo or line on official festival map.
• Event Calendars: Our State, Carolina Country, and Creative Loafing, in addition to statewide online festival calendars.
• Press Releases: Charlotte Observer, the Gaston Gazette, The Lincoln Times News and Lincoln Herald, the Denver Weekly, What’s Up Shopper, Focus Magazine, and newspapers in Shelby, Hickory, and Newton. WBTV, WSOC, WCNC, WCCB, WTVI, WHKY, and KTC Broadcasting.
• Regional newspaper, web, and radio: All purchased advertising will be determined based on available budget for maximum reach.
Be a part of it! Detailed sponsorship information and a sponsorship form are here.